Our members from around the country:
- Make a difference in other people’s lives by protecting the common good and ensuring access to justice for all
- Are included in our online Membership Directory
- Attend free webinars on a variety of timely legal topics
Join, or Renew your Membership Here
We offer membership opportunities designed to fit each phase of your professional development, and for legal practices of all sizes. Thank you for joining/renewing your membership!
- Student ($25 annually) – Access to the online Membership Directory and Members Only resources (coming soon); invitation to attend our Speaker Series, Righting Tomorrow’s Wrongs; and electronic editions of our newsletter, Public Justice.
- Associate ($5 monthly) – Public interest attorneys, government attorneys, law school professors, attorneys in practice for fewer than five years, and the general public receive all of the Student level benefits plus recognition in the Membership Directory.
- General ($25 monthly) – All of the Associate level benefits, plus eligibility to serve on key leadership committees.
- Supporting ($50 monthly) – All prior level benefits, plus invitations to Public Justice special events.
- Sustaining ($100 monthly) – All prior level benefits, plus opportunities to contribute to Public Justice publications.
- Advocate ($250 monthly) – All prior level benefits, plus VIP receptions at Public Justice special events.
Benefactor ($500 monthly) – All prior level benefits, plus gift memberships for three attorneys at your firm, premier recognition in Public Justice publications and a commemorative membership plaque or plaque tag.
Patron ($1,000 monthly) – All prior level benefits, plus gift memberships for six attorneys at your firm.
Guardian ($2,500 monthly) – All prior level benefits, plus gift memberships for 15 attorneys at your firm.
Visionary ($5,000 monthly) – All prior level benefits, plus gift memberships for 30 attorneys at your firm, a table for 10 with premier seating and recognition at the annual Gala, and top-tier Gala sponsorship recognition.
No matter the membership level, all dues to the Public Justice Foundation are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
All membership amounts listed are in USD.