Our members from around the country:
- Make a difference in other people’s lives by protecting the common good and ensuring access to justice for all
- Are a part of a nationwide network of accomplished attorneys and advocates committed to justice
- Work alongside Public Justice’s dedicated team of staff attorneys to advance our collective mission and make our innovative work possible
- Receive information on significant litigation updates and legal issues through Public Justice’s newsletters, webinars, and special events
Public Justice is the leading national nonprofit legal advocacy organization preserving access to the courts and justice for all. We offer membership opportunities designed to support legal professionals, legal practices and social justice organizations of all sizes, and for all those committed to strengthening our growing grassroots community of support.
All membership levels include receipt of our e-newsletters and breaking news updates. Select membership levels include access to our online membership directory and invitations to webinars.
- Student ($25 annually) – All students welcome.
- Public Justice Ally ($25 annually) – Open to the general public, including social justice advocates and individuals committed to strengthening our growing grassroots community of support.
- Associate ($5 monthly) – Open to public interest attorneys, government attorneys, law school professors, attorneys in practice for fewer than five years, and the general public. Receive all of the Student level benefits plus recognition in the Membership Directory.
- General ($25 monthly) – Receive all of the Associate level benefits, plus eligibility to serve on key leadership committees.
- Supporting ($50 monthly) – All prior level benefits, plus invitations to Public Justice special events.
- Sustaining ($100 monthly) – All prior level benefits, plus opportunities to contribute to Public Justice publications.
- Advocate ($250 monthly) – All prior level benefits, plus VIP receptions at Public Justice special events.
Benefactor ($500 monthly) – All prior level benefits, plus gift memberships for three attorneys at your firm, premier recognition in Public Justice publications and a commemorative membership plaque or plaque tag.
Patron ($1,000 monthly) – All prior level benefits, plus gift memberships for six attorneys at your firm.
Guardian ($2,500 monthly) – All prior level benefits, plus gift memberships for 15 attorneys at your firm.
Visionary ($5,000 monthly) – All prior level benefits, plus gift memberships for 30 attorneys at your firm, a table for 10 with premier seating and recognition at the annual Gala, and top-tier Gala sponsorship recognition.
No matter the membership level, all dues to the Public Justice Foundation are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
All membership amounts listed are in USD.